HEALTH SYSTEM EXECUTIVE
The Health System Executive is a passionate, driven, strategic and dynamic sales professional who is highly creative, has a strong track record of driving adoption and clinical pathway acceleration for disruptive products and services in the healthcare realm. This individual works very well in a team environment, has a strong work ethic and an ability to think outside the box to drive accelerated adoption of Aspira Women’s Health entire portfolio of products. The HSE will report to the Head of Health Systems & Commercial Transformation. Aspira Women’s Health (AWH) is a growing innovative organization that strives to globally transform women’s health, starting with ovarian cancer.
Summary of Purpose:
The Health System Executive is responsible for working in a team atmosphere to develop volume, penetration of whitespace, and development of health systems accounts within their assigned geography. This role will need to be highly strategic, a big thinker and skilled at developing net new markets. The HSE cultivates business by scoping and targeting growth areas with the goal of establishing Aspira’s product portfolio as standards of care within their accounts. The goal of this role is to create a strong call to action for early detection in Ovarian Cancer and accelerate clinical pathway adoption. The HSE works together with the Director of Enterprise Solutions & Implementation, Field Sales, Marketing, Leadership, and all cross functional teams at AWH to drive acceptance of testing through the health system and recognizes territory specific dynamics and adjusts the territory targeting strategy to maximize volume growth – in both units and revenue. The HSE focuses on the development and implementation of market specific tactical plans to achieve corporate financial milestones and cultivates business within the territory based on AWH sales processes and marketing strategies. The HSE will lead, develop, strategize, and execute on the sales and integration strategy of a net new sales channel. The ideal candidate will be a high energy, creative, self-starter who thrives in areas of uncertainty and will drive forward and accelerate the path of building new client relationships with the goal of standard of care conversion and driving volume through clinical protocol development and EMR integration. The HSE drives top-line revenue consistent with company objectives while maintaining fiscal responsibility (i.e., expenses, budget, etc.). The HSE will drive growth of AWH portfolio within targeted health systems through the health systems channel. Aspira is a fast paced, performance driven culture and is seeking candidates that desire to be part of a high growth company and perform at very high levels.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in a strategic sales role, driving standard of care conversion and portfolio adoption.
- Diagnostics tests / molecular science / women’s health/ oncology / laboratory sales experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Masters preferred (MSN, MBA, MPH, etc)
- Deep understanding of clinical workflow assessment and development
- Well versed in the Laboratory space and deep understanding of the dynamics in health systems (hospitals, physician groups, ACOs and health system labs)
- Deep understanding of EMR interoperability
- Experience with Health System & Laboratory Contracts: Phlebotomy Agreements & Laboratory Service Agreements, etc.
- Knowledge of reimbursement and payor market with strong understanding of CPT/ICD data and integrating into strategy.
- Understand how to integrate health system priorities from multiple resources into strategy.
- Deep understanding of formulating strategic business plans and tactical plans for presentation to leadership.
- Competitive Health System Conversions
- Developing & Executing Overall Health System Sales Strategy
- Consistent top performer – exceeding metrics year over year
- Experience with calling on C-Suite, Service Line VP, Physicians, & Health Systems
- Strategic, detail oriented, confident, winners’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial & resourceful